SPPI World

Dedicated to photographers all over the world

Forums

Forum Home > Introduce yourself > I'll start it then, shall I?

PRGH

OK, here goes.  You can just read my profile to see a little bit about me but I just wanted to say hello and hope the site grows as popular as Cyprus it's self!

Cheers.

April 24, 2010 at 4:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ade Berry

Hi Paul, someone has to start the ball rolling...... and you did it well..............:)

Hi Guys........I am Ade.

Like Paul, I just wanted to say Hello, and to say I am very glad to be a part of this great new community..............

April 24, 2010 at 5:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

David Simm

Like PAul and Ada, just dropping in to say hello and thanks to Costas for the invitation

--
May 21, 2010 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jrphotographer

Just dropping in to say hello, and like David to thank Costas for the invitation. Hi Paul nice to see you here, and of course hi to you also Ade.

May 21, 2010 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Costas Kyriakides
Site Owner

Welcome John, You know Paul and David and I am happy to have you all here with us in the photocyprus community.I wish you will be all able to come over and meet and have some lovely evenings going out for a drink out here in Agia Napa Cyprus. It will be fun. But let see. For you Paul and John it is not very far to do the trip but for David to come from Chicago will take some time. So we need to make it very special for him. By the way good luck with the competition.

May 21, 2010 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JimChatt
Limited Member

Hi all - Recently joined the group. Currently living in the UK but hope to be living in Cyprus by Sept or October, house sale permitting...Must already thank Costas for both the invitation and the help he has given me in choosing a new camera. Also thanks to Amanda, had a nice chat to her the other day. look forward to meeting some of you in Cyprus in the coming months.

May 23, 2010 at 5:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Costas Kyriakides
Site Owner

Looking forward meeting you here soon.

May 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mellanie Brown
Limited Member

Well, from the other side of the world I say hello ... an amateur photographer and loads of other things, it was nice to get a welcome from Cyprus ....!!  I was born in England, went to school in Australia, have sinced lived in America, Canada, France and my homeland ... but predominately in New Zealand.  Yes, to those that have asked, New Zealand does have some of the most amazing scenery in the world ... though, that depends on the photographer .... !!  I look forward to some fun times here ,,, thanks Ade

June 8, 2010 at 4:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amanda Trigg

Hello there every one,

Great to see people here. Mellanie where in New Zealand are you? I have family out there and I would love to visit, you are right some of the photography from NZ is breath taking.

Hope all are well

Catch you soon ........... :P

June 12, 2010 at 4:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Anneke Vegter
Limited Member

Just dropping in to say hello to you all. Nice  to meet people from everywhere sharing the same interest. I'm from the Netherlands...amateur photographer. My connection with Cyprus is that I spend my holiday overthere (2 times).Last time I was there I met Ade.   So Ade thank you for the invitation

June 15, 2010 at 5:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ade Berry

Anneke Vegter at June 15, 2010 at 5:47 AM

Just dropping in to say hello to you all. Nice  to meet people from everywhere sharing the same interest. I'm from the Netherlands...amateur photographer. My connection with Cyprus is that I spend my holiday overthere (2 times).Last time I was there I met Ade.   So Ade thank you for the invitation

Hi Anneke, you are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.............:)

Ade

--

Ade1Photography.

http://ade1photography.webs.com/

Paralimni, Cyprus

Tel: 00 357 99250603 (Mobile)

Tel: 00357 23730602 (Home

ICQ 617398548

June 15, 2010 at 7:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Polis Varnava (Exposure Studio)

Hello everyone!!! Hey Costas great work my friend and iam happy to be part of this community. Many of the already members know me because we are friends from the past but for the new members i would like to hi and keep up the good work and keep creating !!

July 6, 2010 at 9:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Costas Kyriakides
Site Owner

Hi Polis my friend, and welcome to photoCyprus community.We are looking forward to see some of your lovely photographs. Good luck with the competition.:)

July 7, 2010 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joe Lundie

Hi All!

I thought I would stop by and say 'Hello' to everyone. I’m Joe or ‘Wee Joe’ and I am a part-time professional photographer from sunny Scotland. Up until recently I was a partner in a photography business but now I am venturing out on my own.

I actually found the site through one of Polis's Facebook posts. I think it’s a great thing that you’ve started Costas and I’m glad to be a part of your community.

I already know a few of the members on here from the SWPP conventions and I look forward to getting to know the rest of you over time.

Hope you are all well.

Take care!

Wee Joe :)

July 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mina
Limited Member

Hello to everyone!!!

My name is Mina and I am from Thessaloniki, Greece. I came here in Nicosia almost 1 year ago!

I am an amateur photographer for the last 3 years and i like taking pictures of whatever attracts my interesting!

I m sure i will find here many useful tips and techiques to get better and better!!!

Nice meeting all of u

Mina

July 9, 2010 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JimChatt
Limited Member

Hi All - in the last throws of selling the house in the UK now - have a villa to move into in Frenaros sat waiting for us...so hopefully be out there within the next 4 weeks or so...with so much to sort out...look forward to meeting some of you

July 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul Salomon
Limited Member

Hi Guys, - well, here i am.

Im an amateur, as you can see from the photos i`ve submitted in the September competitions: i dont expect to get anywhere- yet, but i would appreciate ANY comments/critiscisms/advice you may wish to offer.

here`s to a long relationship with you all.

September 2, 2010 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.