SPPI World

Dedicated to photographers all over the world

Forums

Forum Home > Introduce yourself > Me here

VladimirC
Limited Member

Hi all, I'm glad I've found a Cyprus photo community, I was starting to loose hope.

So I'm here, now what ?

November 19, 2010 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Costas Kyriakides
Site Owner

Hi Vladimir!!!!

You can read the news section so you will be able to know what is happening here also the events section it is where our trips and other activities happening or you can ask anything at forums, but most impotrant do not forget about our monthly competition. The plus members are professional members who pay 50 euro to advertise at the photographers section and also to the Expose Yourself section with videos and slide shows. Amateur members post at Amateur categories and professional photographers at pro categories. Please state what you are because in your profile I see you are both professional and amateur,

November 19, 2010 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VladimirC
Limited Member

Yes, I am both. I do mainly amateur work, but did and I'm willing to do profesional work. It's a so strict delimitation ?

November 19, 2010 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Costas Kyriakides
Site Owner

Okay as I understand we keep you with the amateur competition until you really become a professional. The amateur competition it is more active this moment and I beleive you will like it more now there.

November 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.