SPPI World

Dedicated to photographers all over the world

Forums

Forum Home > Introduce yourself > Introduction from Joseph Duba

JosephDuba
Limited Member

Hi , everyone

I happened upon this site through  one of your existing members and a Facebook photo.

I took up a serious undertaking  of artistic photography in 2008 when I got tired of my  business wall art, decided to replace it with my own photographs. I work as a physician.

My interests in art and photography go back many years, but I was always too busy doing something else.

I  started  in 2008 with a Nikon D40X which I thought was a great camera,  and  a Tamron wide range lens.I now use a Nikon D300s with Capture NX2 and PhotoElements softwares, and Silver Efex Pro. I like to experiment with image overlays done in-camera.   I always thought my favorite color was green.  It has become red.

I live and  work in the Finger Lakes Region of New York State,  an area  which lends itself to  photography  --   rolling hills, farmland, many vineyards and wineries ,  the "Finger Lakes," old cemetaries,  horse racing country, Omish culture, many species of birds,  ice hockey and many other land and water sports, the culture of Rochester , New York  where Kodak resides, many art festivals, old mansions and farms, on and on. 

Cyprus looks like an amazing place.

I find this site and the way it is being used very cool. Will thousands discover it ?

My primary photo web site is  www.dubaphotos.com

-- Joseph Duba, M.D.

December 13, 2010 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ade Berry

It sounds like you have indeed got plenty to shoot, and we look forward to seeing some of your work here.

Yes, Cyprus is a cool place, you should come visit us one day.

Enjoy your time here, and good luck in the contests.

Ade ........... your friendly moderator ..........

--

Ade1Photography.

http://ade1photography.webs.com/

Paralimni, Cyprus

Tel: 00 357 99250603 (Mobile)

Tel: 00357 23730602 (Home

ICQ 617398548

December 14, 2010 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.