SPPI World

Dedicated to photographers all over the world

Forums

Forum Home > Introduce yourself > A part of something special

Yodi Kyriakou
Limited Member

Hello Everyone.  Thanks for letting me be a part of the community.  my name is Yodi short for Panayiodi.  I am glad to have found this website.  I have been interested in photography for many years now. whenever chance I get I am snapping away with my 'point and shoot' digital camera.  I would like to own a DSLR one day, hehe.

Thank you all once again.  Yodi :)

January 21, 2011 at 6:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ade Berry

Yassou Yodi

Welcome to PhotoCyprus.............. remember, it is not the camera, but the eye of the user which is important. ....... :-)

I can recommend reading the photo competition rules page before entering any contests, it will make things much easier for you.....You will find it on the tab bar at the top of each page.

Regards Ade

--

Ade1Photography.

http://ade1photography.webs.com/

Paralimni, Cyprus

Tel: 00 357 99250603 (Mobile)

Tel: 00357 23730602 (Home

ICQ 617398548

January 21, 2011 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael Ayers

I just saw some YouTube videos about the new Fujifilm Finepix X100 camera-- this may be a nice, small powerful camera to use on trips!

--

Michael J. Ayers, MPA,SPA,M.Photog.,Cr.,CPP,Hon-ALPE,FSWPP

President, Photographer, The Ayers Incorporated, Lima, Ohio U.S.A.

panoramas@aol.com   TheAyers.com   Facebook:  Michael Pam Ayers

January 22, 2011 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yodi Kyriakou
Limited Member

Thanks for the welcome Ade.  Your right it is the eye, something I have to keep reminding myself.  I have looked at the competition rules and am ready to start uploading. 

Hello Michael I looked at the Fujifilm Finepix X100 videos on YouTube, it looks like a cool camera, I am in the middle of an "in your own time" online photography course, so will need more study to actually understand most of the functions.  Cheers for the link though.

Can't wait to be involved with the competitions.  Thanks again guys! :)

January 27, 2011 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.